Welcome to The Cult Education Institute
An Internet archive of information about cults, destructive cults, controversial groups and movements. The Cult Education Institute (CEI), formerly known as the Ross Institute of New Jersey, is a nonprofit public resource with a vast archive that contains thousands of individual documents. CEI on-line files include news stories, research papers, reports, court documents, book excerpts, personal testimonies and hundreds of links to additional relevant resources. This Internet archive is well-organized for easy access and reference. More
News and Opinion
Reza Aslan is not objective student of history when it comes to ScientologyReza Aslan's series "Believer" on CNN ran an episode about Scientology last night. And as expected it was misleading and a disappointment to almost any serious Scientology watcher. CNN has done some great work exposing the bad behavior of Scientology, but Aslan let CNN down by providing half-truths and misleading... More
- Rehabilitation centre ‘forces patients to sit in saunas for five hours and yell at objects' and is 'converting drug addicts to Scientology'
- The Second Coming Of Televangelist Jim Bakker
- Kiwi women targeted by religious group hunting brides for convicted rapist
- Hungarian Court Orders Arrest of Neo-Nazi Wanted by Germany
- Records detail how Mentor psychic preyed on clients' fears to take $1.4 million
- Fugitive Agape cultist Rocco Leo fails to front court as ordered, $9 million lawsuit splits further as former parishioners lose faith
- Thousands of years of history wiped out by ISIS: Shocking new pictures show how the terror group has obliterated Syria's ancient treasures
- Mormon Church Cuts Ties With Boy Scouts’ Teen Programs
- Following parent outcry, the new school principal, who claims he vetted the church front group, intends to work with local law enforcement on substance abuse education.
- After a century, polygamists are leaving their home on the Utah-Arizona line